This course will instruct warranty and service contract professionals in the best practices for positive personal interactions with both the customer and the dealer. The targeted audience is any professional who is part of or works with a warranty team or managers dedicated to continuous business improvement.
At the completion of this course, students will:
• Understand the importance of building confidence and loyalty through warranties and extended coverage.
• Be able to utilize product failure to build positive customer relationships.
• Be able to utilize marketing and media strategies to generate new relationships and further develop old.
• Understand the different advantages and disadvantages of types of warranty coverage.
• Be able to leverage knowledge of the types of warranty coverage to gain a competitive advantage.
• Understand the underlying motivations of manufacturers, dealers and customers and how to balance these incentives with cooperative strategies.